Thank you for purchasing the HS530G-GR/RT Tube sight, which is a monocular inner circle dot sight. Before operaration, please read the User's Manual carefully.
- Ensure the firearm is completely unloaded and safe before device installation, or installing a new battery.
- Please keep the packaging should you need to make a warranty claim.
All tube sights have an objective lens at the front of the unit that is positioned off axis and appears to be tilted when looking at the sight. This angle of the front lens allows the light generated by the LED projector inside the unit to be roflected back through the rearlens, The reflected light becomes the "dot" or aiming reference that the user sees when a tube dot sight is switched on.
- Advanced LED technology; Up to 50,000 hours.
- 12 Reticle Options 65MOA circle and 2MOA dot: 2MOA dot only.
- Shake AwakeTM - Motion on with last setting recall.
- Parallax free, unlimited eye relief.
- 12 Brightness Settings: 10DL & 2NV
- Window Size: 30 mm Diameter
- Clear glass flip-back lens caps with an integrated kill flash
- Solid Titanium Body
- 1.41" QD mount
- Calibration screw embedded protection
- Waterproof: IPX8
The reticle for this sight is a central 2MOA dot, centered in a 65MOA circle with four positioning points. The diameter of the circle reticle represents approximately 5'5" at 100 yards (170cm at 100m). While in manual mode, the circle reticle can be enabled or disabled as required by pressing the "-" button for 3 seconds.
The operation voltage for this device is DC3V using one high quality CR2032 Lithium battery included with purchase
A high quality battery can power this device for up to 20,000h/dot+circle, or 50,000hours/dot. Caution: The battery is not rechargeable.
Missing the CR2032 battery?
Please see the Fig3 for battery installation and Replacement:
Battery Replacement (Fig3-1)
1) Rotate the battery cap counterclockwise and take off the cap.
2) Press a side of battery then take off the battery.
3) Install a new battery and rotate battery cap clockwise to tighten it.
1) Left-turning to open the battery cap.
2) Insert the battery into the battery chamber with the right marked polarities "+" "-" (See Fig3-2). Take the waste battery out for replacement.
3) Rotate to close the cap
Caution: The loss or damage of the seal ring may cause water to leak into the compartment which could damage the product.
Need more information about footprint on Holosun 530G?
Installation on the Firearm
- The mount bracket is adaptable to the arms with Picatinny or Weaver Rail. If the arms have no Picatinny rail. please contact a qualified gunsmith.
- Designed with our patented nonlinear cam clamping system, no tools are required for attaching to a rail. Push locking button, lift up handle to loosen the locking bar. To mount sight on rail, push the handle down, locking button will automatically engage. The installation is complete.(see fig 4-1)
3. When first installing the sight, the clamp too tight such that the handle cannot be locked, may be you must adjust clamp bolt for a proper fit:
Looking for suitable mounting solutions?
1) There is one Torx socket at the end of clamp adjusting bolt on the side of the mount. (See Fig4-2). Before installation, loosen the bolt to release clamp using included Torx wrench.
2) Open the cam clamp handle. Slide the sight into rail and close the clamp handle, while still loose.
3) Tighten the clamp adjusting bolt using the Torx wrench. This will tighten the clamp to the rail to moderate degree. Try to open and close the clamp handle, adjusting the clamp bolt so it is neither too tight nor too loose. This will avoid the mount becoming loose under recoil.
Are you missing proper tools?
- Switch on (see Fig5): Press and release either brightness button ("+" or "-") to turn on the sight.
- Power off: Press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously will turn the power and motion sensor off.
- Brightness adjustment: There are 12 brightness settings. The default brightness is the 7th level. Pressing the "+" or "-" button until the circle reticle has a sufficient intensity to contrast against the target. One quick press and release changes brightness.
- Sleep time mode:
1) Please note that your green dot wilI automatically enter into sleepmode after 70 minutes of no movement.
2) The sight will instantaneously wakeup and turn on with any motion detection to last saved setting.
3) The default sleep timer setting is 10min, but can be adjusted.
i. Press and hold the "+" button for 10 seconds to enter time adjustment mode. There are 4 options: 10min, 1h, 12h, or the sleep mode is disabled.
ii. Press and release either "+" or "-" button to set the time. LED will blink (1=10 min. 2=1h, 3=12h, or 4=disable sleep mode).
iii. Press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously to save the time setting and power off the sight.
4) Turn on/off the circle reticle. When the battery voltage is low or other circumstances, the circle reticle can be enabled or disabled as required by pressing the "-" button for 3 seconds.
1) Memory function: The sight will remember the last saved brightness setting when powered on and off.
2) Low battery warning: If the battery voltage is bellow 2.2Vdc, the reticle will blink slowly.
- On top of sight is the elevation adjusting turret, windage adjusting turret is on the right side (see Fig6). The sight has been factory adjusted for approximate zero.
- The built in screw driver tool on the protective cap can be used for zeroing adjustment (see Fig6). See label inside cap.
- First open the protective cap, position slot type screwdriver on the slotted screw. then rotate the screw to right or left for Each left or right click is for one adjustment equivalent to 0.SMOA value.
- Adjust the Elevation turret counterclockwise to move the point of impact UP. Adjust the Windage turret counterclockwise to move the point of impact to the RIGHT. Turning either turret clockwise moves the point of impact in the opposite direction.
- Caution: Don't try to over rotate the knobs. If you feel the knobs cannot be rotated. this indicates you have reached the adjustment limit, otherwise the device may be damaged. If the required adjusting range is beyond the limits, consider to add extra spacer between the device and mount\rail to expand the adjusting range limits.
Maintenance & Care
This device is a precision instrument that deserves reasonably cautious care. The following tips are provided to ensure long lasting use of the sight. The optical system includes the objective lens and ocular lens which are multi-coated optical glass. When cleaning the lenses, blow away any dust on the surface, wet the lens with lens cleaner or clean water, wipe fingerprints and oil stains with a lens tissue, soft cotton, or microfiber cloth. No special maintenance is needed for housing surface. Avoid touching the glass surface with a dry cloth or tissue paper. No organic solvents such as alcohol, acetone should be used. Do not try to dismantle the device as the internal parts are specially cleaned and sealed and with anti-fog treatment. Any such attempt will void the warranty. If repair is needed, please call our customer service center, visit our website, or send us an email.
Want to clean your red dot sight?
We provide a limited lifetime warranty from the date of purchase on parts and workmanship to the original purchaser. At our sole discretion, we will repair or replace products found to be defective under normal use without charge, excluding any delivery costs, which will be born by purchaser. We will not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any connection with the use or performance of this product. This warranty is void if the product has been misused, modified, neglected, or disassembled prior to its return. Please refer to www.holosun.com for current and complete warranty information and other conditions.