StrikeFire 2, the red dot of a recognized American producer Vortex, was made because of the demand for an affordable but quality red dot, suitable for all types of rifles.
StrikeFire II Red dot
If quick responsiveness and precision are needed, you want a red dot that is durable and reliable enough to withstand even the toughest conditions. StrikeFire 2 was designed with the purpose to raise this kind of optics on a higher level in this price range.
Vortex StrikeFire 2 is durable, precise and easy to use. It offers a lot in its price range, especially if we compare it to its more expensive rivals.
By purchasing you get a lightweight, precise and easy-to-adjust optical gadget that offers a parallax-free field of view, and an easy adjustment of size and color of the optical dot. It is waterproof, shockproof and fog proof.
- All lens surfaces are coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission.
- Two models are available with the choice of red illumination or a combination of red and green illumination with 10 levels of power setting.
- The device is parallax free.
- The housing is made of one piece of lightweight and durable aluminum.
- The device is shockproof and withstands the recoil of the strongest caliber of ammunition, according to the manufacturer.
- The optics are waterproof, the seals in the housing prevent the penetration of moisture, dust, and other particles into the interior of the optics.
- It is filled with dry nitrogen, which prevents the fogging of the lens.
- The housing is anodized in matte black color.
- It comes with installed flip-up protective caps.
- It works with a CR2 battery that has a long life span.
- An aluminium cantilever mount is included.
- It operates at temperatures between -30 °C and +60 °C.
Optical technical specifications
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 30 mm
- Weight: 204 g
- Length: 142 mm
- Mount type: cantilever
- Battery: CR2 3V
- Adjustment Graduation: ½ MOA
- Dot size: red or green dot size 4 MOA
The StrikeFire 2 red dot is suitable for all weather conditions. It is a precise and reliable optical gadget.
Vortex offers an unconditional lifetime warranty for this device, which is a clear indicator of its quality.
I'm in agreement with this one. I got the Strikefire II and the VMX-3T Magnifier for my rifle. I am super happy with its ability to retain zero, its adjustability, and cost point. I would absolutely buy another Vortex sight.