INSTRUCTIONS FOR WATERPROOF BINOCULARS
Waterproof binoculars are designed for all-weather activities. They are waterproof, fog-proof, and anti-snow as well.
HOW TO ADJUST DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR EYES
The distance between the eyes, called “interpupillary distance,” varies from person to person. To achieve perfect alignment of lens to eye, follow these simple steps.
1. Hold your binoculars in the normal viewing position.
2. Grasp each barrel firmly. Move the barrels closer together or further apart until you see a single circular field.
Always reset your binoculars to this position before using. Most binoculars have graduated area at the top of the center hinge for reference in subsequent use in setting interpupillary distance.
DIOPTER SETTING AND CENTRAL FOCUSING
1. Set right eyepiece (A) to zero and sight on a distant object.
2. Cover right objective (front) lens with your hand, then rotate central focusing wheel (B) until the image in the left eyepiece is sharp. Keep both eyes open while making this adjustment.
3. Cover left objective (front) lens with your hand then rotate the right eyepiece until the image is sharp again.
4. Image should now be focused to your eye strength. Note diopter setting for future reference.
Unlike the traditional roll-down eyecups and pop-up eyecups. The revolving stretch eyecups (C) are designed for different nationality user, quick change of use either with or without glasses. It can lock the eyecups at any height. If you do not wear eyeglasses, you may stretch the eyecups by revolving it. This will bring your eyes closer to the lens thus providing improved field of view.
1. Blow away any dust or debris on the lens (or use a soft lens brush).
2. To remove dirt or fingerprints, please clean the lens with a soft cotton cloth rubbing in a circular motion. Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage.
3. For a more thorough cleaning, photographic type lens cleaning fluid may be used. Always apply the fluid to the cleaning cloth never directly on the lens.
Never attempt to clean your binocular internally or try to take it apart.
Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this product or even with the naked eye.