- The Mepro Foresight is the first augmented red dot sight, projecting real-time data to the user's FOV (Field of View).
- The Foresight is powered by a rechargeable battery using the commonly utilized USB-C cable.
- The Foresight Bluetooth connectivity allows the shooter to connect to Meprolight mobile APP (Android and iOS) and select from the database of reticles and to update the sight when new features are available.
- An internal compass.
- Battery level indicator.
- Five pre-set tactical reticles, and more than 20 user-selectable reticle styles from Meprolight APP.
- An integrated light sensor that automatically adjust reticle brightness.
Mobile APP advantages
- Automatic Digital Zeroing using Double Shoot® App, or manuall zeroing on the Meprolight App.
- Over twenty reticles, five of which can be uploaded at any given time.
- Upload previously-stored profiles from your mobile App to the sight.
- A rich selection of reticles for all tactical scenarios.
- Frequent firmware updates and features.
- 1x MEPRO FORESIGHT
- 1x Cleaning kit
- 1x User manual
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x Type-C USB cable (optional)
Keypad Select Button
Keypad Navigation Buttons
Use the UP ; DOWN LEFT ; RIGHT buttons to navigate menu options.
|Light Sensor Window
Sensor window for automatic
brightness adjustment of the
|USB Charge Connector*
Open the rubber cover to gain
access to the USB (type-C)
* Non-removable battery
To mount on a weapon, first
pull the levers outwards to
the open position.
Power-Up & Quick Adjustments
- Short press the Select button to turn the device ON.
- Press and hold the Select button for 3 seconds to turn OFF.
- "Power-Up Display" will show when you power-up the FORESIGHT.
-Adjust the Brightness by clicking the UP ; DOWN buttons.
-Change the Reticle type by clicking the LEFT ; RIGHT buttons.
- Click on the Select button to toggle between these modes:
-Menu Mode (see in chapter 5).
The following indicators* appear on display for 15 seconds when you power-up the FORESIGHT:
- To show all the active indicators momentarily, click any of the keypad buttons.
*NOTE: Use the Meprolight mobile APP to customize which indicators show on display.
- Compass*: Shows the numeric compass heading in degrees with magnetic North being 0 degrees.
- Roll Meter: Shows the degree of left or right roll of the FORESIGHT. The FORESIGHT is leveled when the two triangles align ⊳⊲.
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Status: Shows the Bluetooth status: Enabled / Disabled.
- Battery Status: Shows the remaining battery percentage.
- Reticle: The reticle is available in five different patterns.
*NOTE: Operating the FORESIGHT in the presence of magnetic and/or electromagnetic fields may affect the accuracy of the compass. Refer to Chapter 4 for the Compas Calibration procedure.
NOTE: When adjusting the Brightness level manually, the Auto-Brightness feature is disabled.
- Click the UP and DOWN buttons to adjust the display BRIGHTNESS (0 ... 9).
- To restore the Auto-Brightness feature, press and hold the UP button for 3 seconds.
- To return to the last saved manual Brightness setting, click any of the following buttons: Select ''circle'' or UP or DOWN.
- Click the Select button to toggle to the MENU MODE.
NOTE: There are two pages in the MENU MODE (MENU PAGE 1/ MENU PAGE 2). To access PAGE 2, keep clicking the UP or DOWN buttons.
- Click the UP and DOWN buttons to navigate (choose) any of the menu options.
- Click the Select ''circle'' button to select (enter/activate) a menu item.
- To exit the Menu Mode, Select ''circle'' the EXIT option.
LOW POWER Mode
- Choose the "LOW POWER" mode.
- Click the Select ''circle'' button to toggle between "OFF" and "ON" modes.
NOTE: When the "LOW POWER" mode is activated ("ON"), the following features are deactivated automatically: BLE (Bluetooth); Roll Meter; Compass.
- Choose the ZEROING mode.
- Click the select ''circle'' button to enter the ZEROING mode.
- Click the keypad's buttons ''LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN'' to change the position of the reticle.
NOTE: The two indicators at the bottom of the display show the movement of the reticle from the last saved position. The indicators show the number of "clicks" in the Vertical axis and the Horizontal axis. The movement in each direction is limited to 60 "clicks". Each click equals 1 MOA.
- Click the Select ''circle'' button to show the option on the display.
- Choose and Select the "YES" option to save the new reticle position.
- Choose and Select the "NO" option to exit the ZEROING mode (without saving).
- Choose the "BLE" mode.
- Click the Select button to toggle between "ON" and "OFF" modes.
NOTE: In "OFF" mode, Bluetooth is disabled , and pairing with a smartphone is not possible.
COMPASS CALIBRATION Mode
NOTE: To access MENU PAGE 2, keep clicking the UP or DOWN buttons.
- Mount the FORESIGHT on your weapon.
- Choose the "COMPASS CALIBRATION" mode.
- Click the Select ''circle'' button to initiate the calibration process.
NOTE: Calibrating the compass in the presence of magnetic and/or electromagnetic fields may affect the accuracy of the compass.
The following calibration procedure is based on moving the FORESIGHT (mounted on your weapon) in a circular pattern:
- Hold your weapon high at 12 o'clock, while tilting it up 45° above the horizon.
- Move your weapon clockwise in a circular motion to 3 o'clock, while swiveling it 45° to the right.
- Continue moving your weapon clockwise in a circular motion to 6 o'clock, while tilting it down 45° bellow the horizon.
- Continue moving your weapon clockwise in a circular motion to 9 o'clock, while swiveling it 45° to the left.
- Continue moving your weapon clockwise in a circular motion back to 12 o'clock, while tilting it up 45° above the horizon.
- The calibration procedure is successful when a COMPLETE! message appears on the display.
FACTORY RESET Mode
- Choose the "FACTORY RESET " mode.
- Click the Select button to enter the reset menu.
- Choose and Select the "YES" option to reset the FORESIGHT to factory settings.
NOTE: The reset process takes about 5 seconds.
went into sleep
more than 10
|Press any button.|
mobile APP to
set to "OFF"
|Set BLE Mode to
in Low Power
|Exit Low Power
is dirty or
|Clean the window
or remove any
level manually -
|To restore the
feature, press and
hold the UP
button for 3
The FORESIGHT should not be operated at temperatures outside the specified operating range or stored at temperatures different from the specified storage temperatures.
NOTE: Unauthorized attempt to disassemble or repair the FORESIGHT will void the manufacturer's warranty.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to replace the battery in this device. Refer to a MEPROLIGHT authorized service provider.
- Open the rubber cover to gain access to the USB (type-C) charge connector.
- Connect the FORESIGHT to a MEPROLIGHT approved USB cable (type-C).
- Connect the USB cable to a wall charger (5V) or to a PC.
- A charge icon will appear on the top row of the display
- Do not touch the optical surfaces other than for cleaning purposes.
- Before and after every use, check the optical surfaces for cleanliness and clean if required.
- After every use verify that the system is switched off.
- Clean the optical surfaces with the lens cloth provided with the FORESIGHT.
- Exceptionally dirty glass surfaces may be cleaned with a lens cleaning fluid.
|Display Window||33 x 20 mm|
|Click Size||1 MOA|
|Zeroing Travel||±60 MOA|
|Power Supply||5V Rechargeable Unit,
|Min. Operating Time
|4°F ... +140°F
(-20°C ... +60°C)
|Storage Temperatures||-40°F ... +158°F
(-40°C ... +70°C)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4.6" x 2.35" x 2.68"
(117 x 60 x 68 mm)
|Weight||9.9 Oz (280 gram)|
BLE Modular Approval: FCC ID 2AA9B05
NOTE: Specifications are approximate and subject to change without notice. Due to restrictions and regulations in certain countries some product configurations may not be available for sale in your country.
As a standard warranty policy, Meprolight warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
Should your product prove to be defective during this period, please deliver it securely packaged in its original container or an equivalent, along with the proof of the original purchase date to the retailer from which you purchased the product. Alternatively, you can contact Meprolight via telephone or email using the contact information on the Meprolight Website.
Meprolight will repair (or, at its discretion, replace with the same or comparable model) the product or part thereof which, on inspection by Meprolight, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
The warranty period and terms may differ from those described above and are subject to the terms and conditions of the specific sales contract.
Meprolight is not responsible for warranty service should the product fail as a result of improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, improper installation, neglect, damage caused by disasters (such as fire, flooding, lightning), improper power supply, or service other than by Meprolight or a party appointed and authorized by Meprolight to service this product.