- Meopta Meostar R2 1-6×24 RD
- Meopta MeoStar R2 2.5-15×56 RD
- Meopta MeoStar R2 1.7-10×42 RD
- Meopta MeoStar R2 2-12×50 RD
- Meopta MeoStar R2 1-6×24 RD/MR
- Meopta MeoStar R2 2.5-15×56 RD/MR
- Meopta MeoStar R2 8×56
- Meopta MeoStar R2 2.5-15×56 RD PA
Thank you for your trust in the Meopta brand
Our riflescopes have been designed and manufactured with the utmost care by the leading experts of Meopta – Optika, s.r.o. They represent the culmination of our ample experience in design and technology and eighty years of Meopta tradition. The scopes are crafted from high-quality materials; top-quality optical glass is used for all optical elements.
Riflescopes of the MeoStar R2 series are used as a complement to various hunting firearms. A riflescope creates an enlarged image of what the shooter is looking at, with the correct horizontal and vertical orientation of the image. The scopes feature specially developed optical layers to achieve the best possible optical performance. Filled with inert gas, the riflescopes are designed to be 100% water-proof and dust-proof.
- New proprietary MeoLux lens coating allows class-leading 95% light transmission.
- Proprietary Hydrophobic lens coating to repel water, grease, skin oils and lens surface contaminates that can impair clarity.
- Special layer protecting the outer surface of lens from scratching and abrasion
- NITROGEN PURGED AND SEALED
- Riflescopes are sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide reliable fogproof performance.
- The riflescopes are completely waterproof even when fully submerged in water and they are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- SHOCK RESISTANT
- Rugged aircraft grade aluminium alloy construction along with durable mechanical construction ensures that your MeoStar riflescope will stand up to the demands your shooting requires.
- 8 ILLUMINATION LEVELS
- 8 levels of illumination intensity with half-click on/off positions.
- QUADRATIC COURSE OF RECTIFICATION
- Both horizontal and vertical movements of the reticle during adjustment are mutually independent.
- Ergonomics of W&E adjustment with easy zeroing.
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- Single piece, aircraft grade aluminium alloy main tube is CNC machined for rugged, long-lasting durability. MeoShield Special layer protecting the outer surface of lens from scratching and abrasion.
- ANODIZED SURFACE
- ”ELOX” anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- BRILLIANT IMAGE
- Maximum resolution and contrast with precise colour representation throughout the entire field of view.
- ADJUSTABLE MAGNIFICATION
- The range of rifl escopes MeoStar R2 off ers models with adjustable magnifi cation and an exceptional ratio of six to one of the maximum and minimum magnifi cation.
- VARIOUS ETCHED GL ASS RETICLE OPTIONS
- Wide range of illuminated and non-illuminated reticle choices.
- Illumination will automatically switch off after approximately 3 hours of operation.
The MeoTrack II adjustment turrets provide accurate incremental adjustment with excellent repeatability, extended range and maximum accuracy. Distinct and audible clicks allow for accurate adjustment in field conditions or at the range.
Turn the adjustment turrets to adjust the sight as follows:
The reticle illumination function enables the user to select illumination brightness levels. The design of the illumination system allows the illumination to be switched off in half-click positions between brightness levels, with no need to readjust the preselected mode.
After the correct hitting of the rifle scopes, the turret position can be set to zero: Use your two fingers to press the turret towards the binoculars until you sense the turret can rotate freely in both directions. Set the arrow with a line on the turret against the mark on the drawtube and release the turret.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Correction within the range of ±3D for correct focus and, in conjunction with the firearm, increases the accuracy of shooting at great distances.
Variable zoom – Easy to set and the current magnification is indicated with the gauge mark.
Using the Reticle
The reticle is used to achieve an accurate aim. The reticle is placed in the second focal plane (2), which means that the subjective size of the reticle does not change with zooming in/out. For a list of reticles and their use in each of the individual devices see www.meoptasportsoptics.com
The reticle illumination function enables the user to select one of 8 illumination brightness levels. The design of the illumination system allows the illumination to be switched off in half-click positions between brightness levels, with no need to readjust the pre-selected mode. The standard type of the battery supplied with the scope is CR 2354 3V
Firearm–rifl escope sighting-in
It is recommended that all rifl escope mounting and fi rearm–rifl escope sightingin be completed by the manufacturer of the fi rearm or by a professional facility (gunsmith) specialising in these services.
Maintenance and Cleaning
All Meopta riflescopes feature a robust dust-proof and water-proof design but, like any other opticalmechanical devices, require careful handling and protection of optical surfaces against damage. When a riflescope is not being used, its outer optical surfaces should be protected with the covers supplied. Dust deposited on the mechanical parts of the riflescope should be removed with a soft cloth; dust on the optical parts should be blown off or wiped off gently with an antistatic cloth supplied with the riflescope. After using the riflescope in rain, thorough drying with a soft cloth is recommended. If the product has been left in the rain or submerged in water it is recommended to dry the product with a soft cloth and then let out to air dry. Make sure to store any optical products in a dry, ventilated area, avoiding prolonged storage in extremely humid conditions.
Optical Cleaning Kit
A special Meopta cleaning kit can be purchased to clean your optical device. It contains a high-quality 2-in-1 brush, lens cloth, cleaning blower, and cleaning liquid.
Upon the expiration of the lifetime of the equipment, take out the battery and hand it to the place of back purchase. The other devices may be handled as O-category waste – catalogue number 200301 – mixed community waste.
|8×56 RD||1-6×24 RD||1,7-10×42 RD||2-12×50 RD||2,5-15×56 RD||1-6×24 RD/MR||2,5-15×56 RD/MR|
|Optical lens diameter (mm)||56||24||42||50||56||24||56|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||11||11||11||11||11||11||11|
|Eye relief (mm)||90||90||90||90||90||98||97|
|Reticle in front (1) or rear
(2) focal plane
|Dioptric range of eyepiece (Dpt)||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3|
|Adjustment range (cm/100m)||131||290||203||160||131||290||131|
|Impact per Click (cm/100m)||0,7||1,5||0,7||0,7||0,7||1,5||0,7|
|4C||K-Dot 2||4K||BDC 2||BDC 3|