- Meopta R1 3-12×56 RD
- Meopta MeoStar R1r 3-12×56 RGD
- Meopta R1 1-4×22 RD
- Meopta R1 1-4×22 RD/MR
- Meopta R1 7×56 RD
- Meopta R1 3-10×50
- Meopta R1 3-12×56
- Meopta MeoStar R1r 3-12×56
- Meopta R1r 3-12×56 RD
- Meopta R1r 3-12×56 RD/MR
- Meopta MeoStar R1 4-16×44
- Meopta MeoStar R1 1.5-6×42 RD
- Meopta MeoStar R1 7×56 RD
- MEOBRIGHT 5501
- Anti-refl ective multi-coating MeoBright 5501 ensures extraordinary light transmission.
- NITROGEN PURGED AND SEALED
- Rifl escopes are sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide reliable fogproof performance.
- Rifl escopes are completely waterproof even when fully submerged in water and they are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- SHOCK RESISTANT
- Rugged aircraft grade aluminium alloy construction along with durable mechanical construction ensures that your MeoStar rifl escope will stand up to the demands your shooting requires.
- QUADRATIC COURSE OF RECTIFICATION
- Both horizontal and vertical movements of the reticle during adjustment are mutually independent.
- ANODIZED SURFACE
- ”ELOX” anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, nonrefl ective matte black fi nish.
- BRILLIANT IMAGE
- Maximum resolution and contrast with precise colour representation throughout the entire fi eld of view.
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- Single piece, aircraft grade aluminium alloy main tube is CNC machined for rugged, long-lasting durability
- VARIOUS ETCHED GLASS RETICLE OPTIONS
- Range of standard, ballistic and illuminated reticle choices
- FIXED/ADJUSTABLE MAGNIFICATION
- This rifl escope range o ers models with both fi xed and adjustable magnifi cation.
- 7/8 ILLUMINATION SETTINGS
- 7 or 8 levels of illumination intensity with half-click on/o positions
The MeoTrack II adjustment turrets provide accurate incremental adjustment with excellent repeatability, extended range and maximum accuracy. Distinct and audible clicks allow for accurate adjustment in fi eld conditions or at the range
Turn the adjustment turrets to adjust the sight as follows:
The reticle illumination function enables the user to select illumination brightness levels. The design of the illumination system allows the illumination to be switched o in half-click positions between brightness
levels, with no need to readjust the preselected mode. On the RGD, you can switch between red and green reticle illumination. The direction of the rotation to change the reticle illumination brightness is indicated in colour.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Correction within the range of ±3D for correct focus and, in conjunction with the fi rearm, increases the accuracy of shooting at great distances.
Variable zoom – Easy to set and the current magnifi cation is indicated with the gauge mark.
Using the Reticle
The reticle is used to achieve an accurate aim. The reticle is placed in the fi rst focal plane (1), which means that the subjective size of the reticle changes with zooming in/out. The reticle is placed in the second focal plane (2), which means that the subjective size of the reticle does not change with zooming in/out. For a list of reticles and their use in each of the individual devices see the reticle catalogue enclosed with the product. For a list of reticles and their use in each of the rifl escopes see the table.
Unscrew the cap (use the coin groove on the 8-level illuminators), insert the battery respecting the correct polarity, and screw the cap back on as far as it will go. The standard type of the battery supplied with the scope is CR 2354 3V. In the RGD type, low battery is signalled by a fl ashing indicator, in which case the battery must be replaced. When installing or replacing a battery on this type of scope, set the illuminator to the “OFF” position. When installing or replacing a battery of the 8-level illuminator, fi rst set the illuminator to the “8” position.
Maintenance and Cleaning
All Meopta rifl escopes feature a robust dust-proof and water-proof design but, like any other opticalmechanical devices, require careful handling and protection of optical surfaces against damage. When a rifl escope is not being used, its outer optical surfaces should be protected with the covers supplied. Dust deposited on the mechanical parts of the rifl escope should be removed with a soft cloth; dust on the optical parts should be blown o or wiped o gently with an antistatic cloth supplied with the rifl escope. After using the rifl escope in rain, thorough drying with a soft cloth is recommended. If the product has been left in the rain or submerged in water it is recommended to dry the product with a soft cloth and then let out to air dry. Make sure to store any optical products in a dry, ventilated area, avoiding prolonged storage in extremely humid conditions.
Optical Cleaning Kit
For even fi ner attention to your products Meopta o ers an optical cleaning kit for purchase.
|R1 7×56||R1 1-4×22||R1 4-12×40||R1 4-16×44||R1 3-10×50||R1 3-12×56|
|Optical lens diameter (mm)||56||22||40||44||50||56|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||8||13.5 – 5.5||10 – 3.3||11 – 2.8||16.7 – 5||15.2 – 4.7|
|Eye relief (mm)||85||84 – 88||91 – 80||100 – 80||80 – 82||83 – 77|
|Field of view (°)||3.33||20.35 – 4.95||5.8 – 1.93||4.88 – 1.36||7.6 – 2.31||6.3 – 2|
|Field of view (m/100m)||5.8||35.9 – 8.6||10.1 – 3.4||8.5 – 2.4||13.3 – 4||11 – 3.5|
|Reticle in the front (1) or rear (2) focal plane||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Dioptric range of eyepiece (Dpt)||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3|
|Adjustment range (cm/100m)||116||230||116||116||116||116|
|Impact per Click (cm/100m)||0.7||1.5||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7|
|Parallax adjustment||–||–||–||10 m–infinity||–||–|