- Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 8x32
- Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 8x42
- Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 8x56
- Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 10x42 HD
- Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 12x50 HD
- Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 15x56 HD
Thank you for your trust in the Meopta brand.
Our binoculars have been designed and manufactured with the utmost care by leading experts at Meopta - optika, s.r.o. They are the culmination of our extensive experience in design and technology and 80 years of Meopta tradition. The binoculars are crafted from high-quality materials, and top-quality optical glass is used for all optical elements.
All binoculars are designed to be waterproof and dustproof and are fi lled with an inert gas.
MeoStar B1 Plus
- Aluminium body
- Aluminium alloy body
- Perfectly balanced ergonomic design
- Telescopic eyepieces
- For comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Robust mechanical design and rubberised body armour protect the binoculars from external damage
- Meobright 5501
- MeoBright 5501 anti-refl ective multi-coating ensures extraordinary light transmission
- External optical surfaces have a special hydrophobic coating
- Nitrogen-fi lled
- The binoculars are sealed and fi lled with inert nitrogen gas, and protected from internal condensation build-up
- The binoculars are fully waterproof even when immersed in water and they are completely protected against humidity, rain and snow
- Brilliant image
- Maximum resolution and contrast with precise colour representation throughout the entire fi eld of view
- HD glass eliminates secondary chromatic aberration
- Rubberised binocular body (left and right sides)
- Eyepiece with slide-out eye cups
- Focusing knob
- Dioptric correction knob
- Binocular central joint with a threaded tripod mount (after unscrewing the plastic cover)
Setting the interocular (interpupillary) distance
Adjusting the dioptric correction
Dioptric correction adjustment procedure:
- Cover the right objective with the cap
- Focus using knob 4
- Uncover the right objective and cover the left objective with the cap
- Slide out knob 5
- Focus using knob 5 and slide it back (make sure not to turn knob 4 in the process)
Adjusting the slide-out eye guards
(Leave eyepieces in retracted position if wearing eyeglasses)
Maintenance and cleaning
- Protect the binocular from falls and impact with hard objects
- Clean the glass only as recommended
- Protect the optical surfaces with the caps
Meopta binoculars feature a robust dustproof, waterproof design but, like any other optical-mechanical device, they require careful handling and protection of optical surfaces against damage.
When the binocular is not being used, its outer optical surfaces should be protected with the supplied covers. Dust deposited on the mechanical parts of the binocular should be removed with a soft cloth. Dust on the optical parts should be blown off or wiped off gently with an antistatic cloth supplied with the binocular. After using the binocular in rain, we recommend thorough drying with a soft cloth.
The glass aperture of the dioptric knob (5) can only be cleaned with alcohol or detergent — never use toluene, ether, acetone or similar substances, thinners and solvents for cleaning.
Store the binocular in a dry, ventilated area. For storage in humid or tropical conditions, we recommend placing the binocular in a case, together with a moisture-absorbing agent such as silica gel.
Optical Cleaning Kit
To maintain your optical device in perfect condition we recommend purchasing a special Meopta cleaning kit: 2-in-1 brush, optical cloth, balloon, cleaning fl uid.
|Model||8x32||8x42||10x42 HD||12x50 HD||8x56||15x56 HD|
|Optical lens diameter (mm)||32||42||42||50||56||56|
|Field of view (°)||7.92||7.84||6.31||5.25||6.35||4.2|
|Field of view (m/1000m)||139||137||110||92||111||73|
|Eye relief (mm)||15.5||17.4||15||15||21.5||15.2|
|Shortest observation distance (m)||1.7||3||2.6||3.5||5||5|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||4||5.3||4.2||4.2||7||3.7|
|Dioptric range of eyepiece (Dpt)||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3|
|Weight with covers (g)||650||936||950||1107||1143||1235|
Instructions for disposal:
When its useful life is over, dispose of the equipment as O-category waste – catalogue number 200301 – mixed community waste.