- Meopta MeoPro 8×32 HD
- Meopta MeoPro 10×32 HD
- Meopta MeoPro 8×42 HD
- Meopta MeoPro 10×42 HD
- Meopta MeoPro 8×56 HD
Thank you for your trust in the Meopta brand.
MeoPro binoculars are representative of the traditional quality of Meopta – optika, s.r.o. The binoculars are manufactured from premium materials; top-quality optical glass is used for all optical elements.
All binoculars are designed to be 100% water-proof and dust-proof and are filled with an inert gas.
- Aluminum body
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy body
- Perfectly balanced ergonomic design
- Twist-up eyecups
- For comfortable viewing with or without glasses
- Shock resistant
- The robust mechanical structure and rubber armouring guarantee durable shock resistance
- Nitrogen purged and sealed
- Binoculars are sealed and filled with inert nitrogen gas, and protected from internal condensation build up
- The binoculars are fully waterproof even when immersed in water and they are completely protected against humidity, rain and snow
- HD optics eliminates secondary chromatic aberration
- Eyepiece with twist-up eyecups
- Rubber-coated binocular body (left- and right-hand oculars)
- Focusing knob
- Dioptric correction knob
- Binocular central joint with a threaded tripod mount (after unscrewing the plastic cover)
- Objective lens
Interpupilary distance adjustment
Adjusting the dioptric correction
Dioptric correction adjustment procedure:
- Cover the right objective with the cap
- Focus using knob #3
- Uncover the right objective and cover the left objective with the cap
- Focus using knob #4 (make sure not to turn knob #3 in the process)
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Protect the binocular from falling
- Only clean the glass as recommended
- Protect the glass with caps
All Meopta binoculars feature a robust dust-proof and water-proof design but, like any other optomechanical devices, they require careful handling and protection of the optical surfaces against damage. When a scope is not being used, its outer optical surfaces should be protected with the supplied caps. Dust deposited on the mechanical parts of the scope should be removed with a soft cloth; dust on the optical components should be blown off or wiped off gently with the antistatic cloth supplied with the scope. After using the binocular in the rain, thorough drying with a soft cloth is recommended. Make sure to store the binocular in a dry, ventilated area. For storage in humid or tropical conditions we recommend to place the binocular in a case, together with a moisture absorbing agent such as silica gel.
Optical Cleaning Kit
A special Meopta cleaning kit can be purchased to clean your optical device. It contains a high-quality 2-in-1 brush, lens cloth, cleaning blower, and cleaning liquid.
Upon the expiration of its lifetime, dispose of the equipment as O-category waste – catalogue number 200301 – mixed community waste.
|Optical lens diameter (mm)||32||32||42||42||56|
|Field of view (°)||8,4||6,7||7,2||6,7||6|
|Field of view (m/1000m)||148||117||126||117||105|
|Eye relief (mm)||17||15||20||17||18,5|
|Minimum observing distance (m)||2||2||2||2||2.2|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||4,0||3,2||5,3||4,2||6,7|
|Dioptric range of eyepiece (Dpt)||±3||±3||±3||±3||±3|