Components and Controls
1. Switch On
The camera will be switched on by pressing the power button for 3 seconds in the condition of camera is off, the indicator light will be turned on, the startup screen will be shown on the internal ocular.
2. Switch Off
The camera will be switched off by depressing the power button for 3 seconds in the condition of camera is on. The camera will be switched off automatically if there is no operation when in standby mode.
Short press the power button when the camera is on, it will enter into standby mode with indicator light flickering. Short press again to resume from standby mode to normal mode.
4. Eyepiece Adjustment
The eyepiece adjustment can help user getting the most clear image for different eye conditions.
5. Switch the Image Mode
Short click the Image Mode button to switch the image mode when the camera is on. The image mode will be switched from White hot-Black Hot Red Hot-Pseudo colour-target highlight circularly.
6. LED Torch
The camera can be used as a torch, the LED can be turned on by long pressing the Image Mode button in the condition of camera is off.
Short press the E-zoom button to realize the circular zoom of the image successively 1-2-4 times when the camera is on.
8. Screen Brightness
In the startup state, short press the brightness button to adjust the screen brightness from level 1 to level 6 in turn.
9. NUC (non-uniformity correction)
Image degradation can be improved by manual correction. Long press the E-zoom button, image mode button and brightness button at the same time to switch the correction mode between Automatic correction mode (A) and Manual correction mode (M). Icon(A or M) at right bottom indicates the correction mode. Short press the E zoom button and brightness button at the same time to finish manual shutter correction, and long press brightness button to finish background correction. Please cover the lens cap before performing the background correction and remove it when the correction is done.
10. Video Out (E3n Only)
Open the analog video by long pressing the E-zoom button, and a video output icon will be displayed on the down-right comer of the image then the analog video can be output to the monitor with the specific video cable throuah the USB port.
When the indicator is red, it indicates that the battery is insufficient, please charge in time.
Open the USB cover, and plug the USB cable to charge. It also can be charged with the mobile phone charger.
When charging, the indicator light is yellow and it will turn into green when it is fully charged.
Eye V2 Series Parameters
|FOV||13.5°x10.1°||19.5° x 14.7°|
|Max. battery life||20h||15h|
|Detection Range (Targer: 1.7mx0.5m, P(n)=99%)||675m||696m|
*Technical parameters of the device may be improved without prior notice of the customer.
1.The rated charging voltage of this product is 5V, please charge timely when power is low, so as to avoid the service life loss caused by battery over-discharge.
2. The thermal imager is not recommended to use in high temperature environment for a long time, if the temperature is too high, the imager will enter the high temperature protection state, and automatically shut down.
3. The use of temperature is recommended at -10°C to +50°C.
4. Make sure that the USB port cover on the top of the thermal imager is tightly plugged firstly when using in water environment, such as rainy days.
5. Under any circumstances (whether on or off), do not expose the thermal imager directly into the high intensity radiation sources (such as the sun, laser, etc.), to avoid irreversible damage to the imager.
6. When the device is not used for a long time, it should be charged at least 2 months during storage and stored in a dry and ventilated environment.
7. Do not be charged in an environment above 40° C.