This text is a transcription of the file in PDF format.
Thank you for purchasing the PARALOW HS503C-U Circle Dot
Sight. Please read the User’s Manual carefully.
PARALOW HS503C-U: New
small compact circle dot sight
with the option of dot only or
dot with circle reticle pattern.
Employing new LED technology,
the life time for one CR2032
battery can be up to 10,000
hours. The sight may be
installed on various firearms
such as shotguns, pistols, rifles,
air rifles and crossbows .
1. Weather: Suitable for all weather conditions, including low
light such as at dawn/nightfall.
2. Full field of view for target acquisition: The user can gain
rapid target acquisition and situational awareness while
aiming with both eyes open.
3. Solar power supply: The device operates by solar power
(silicon solar cell). Power is ready for use at all times. Under
daylight conditions, LED can be powered by solar cell.
4. Dual power supply design: Sight will switch to battery
supply if there is not enough light for solar operation.
5. New LED technology: Due to adopting new LED technology,
the sight can be operated for up to 10,000 hours with only one
6. Parallax free optical system: Parallax is ≤± 1MOA.
7. Brightness adjustment: There are 12 settings for the
brightness of the reticle so as to match the ambient lighting
8. Switch between circle dot and red dot reticles.
9. Eye safe: LED reticle pattern will not damage your eyes.
10. Windage and elevation turrets embedded for protection.
11. Two side mounted buttons: The side mounted buttons
allow for easy operation without obstructing the user’s vision.
Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and
streamlined housing design.
12.H/L riser mounts included.
13. Compatible with Picatinny rail systems.
14. Waterproof: IP67
The reticle for this sight is a central 2MOA dot,
centered in a 65MOA circle with four
positioning points. The diameter of the circle
reticle represents approximately 5’5″ at 100
yards (170cm at 100m).
The circle reticle can be enabled or disabled as required by
pressing the “-” button for 3 seconds.
1. Ensure that the firearm is completely unloaded and safe
before device installation, sighting in, or installing a new
2. Please keep the packaging should you need to make a
1. Operates with two-way power supply (solar cell and internal
battery). The operating voltage for this device is DC3V using one high quality CR2032 Lithium battery included with
2. The high quality battery can power the device for up to
Caution: The battery is not rechargeable.
3. Battery replacement:
1) Removing the battery (Fig 2-1):
a) Loosen screws 1,2.
b)Insert coin, included tool or similar object in the battery
tray slot, pry out the battery tray, and remove the discharged
battery by lifting it up.
2) Battery installation(Fig2-2):
a) Insert the battery into the battery tray by pushing it down
with the correctly marked polarities, “+” and “-“.
b) Insert and press the tray into the battery compartment.
c) Tighten screws 1,2.
Caution: The loss or
damage of O-ring will
cause water to leak into
the compartment and
may damage electronic
circuits and the
device.circuits and the
1. The mount bracket is
compatible with a Picatinny
rail systems. If the firearm
has no Picatinny rail , or with
other types of rail, please
contact a qualified gunsmith.
2. First, insert the Torx wrench into the clamp screw hole, then
rotate to loosen the convex set, slid the sight into the weapon
rail to a right position, and finally fasten the clamp
1. Switch on: Press and release
either brightness button (“+”or”-“)
to turn on the sight.
2. Power off: Press the”+”and”-“
buttons simultaneously will turn
the power and motion sensor off.
3.Operation mode: Two operation modes are available；Auto
mode and manual mode.
1) Auto mode (default) – with solar cell and internal battery
two-way power supply: Based upon the ambient lighting level,
the sight will switch between battery and solar cell power
automatically for operation in all lighting conditions.
Auto mode operation:
a) Sight is always in auto mode unless specifically switched to
b) While in auto mode, the brightness of the reticle is
automatically adjusted to match ambient lighting. The brighter
it is, the higher the dot intensity.
c) If lighting is low enough, the sight will automatically switch
to the battery. While running on battery, you can adjust the
reticle brightness using the “+”and “-” buttons to switch
between high and low brightness levels.
2) Manual mode:
a) Press down the “+”button for 3 seconds to enter into the
b) Brightness adjustment: There are 12 settings for reticle
brightness level under manual mode. The default brightness is
at 7 when the device is switched to this mode. The brightness
can be adjusted as required by pressing the “+”or “-” to
increase or decrease the brightness level, one press for one
change in brightness level.
3) Switching back to auto mode: A single press of the “+”
button for 3 seconds will switch the sight to auto mode.
4.Sleep time mode:
1) Please note that your red dot will automatically enter into
sleep mode after 10 minutes of no movement. See FAQ.
2) The sight will instantaneously wake up and turn on with any
motion detection to last saved setting.
1) Solar cell power drive: If the battery voltage is below 2.2Vdc,
please take it out. The sight can still work under a certain
2) Turn on/off the circle reticle:
When the battery voltage is low or only solar cell power drive,
the circle reticle can be enabled or disabled as required by
pressing the “-“button for 3 seconds.
1) Memory function: The sight will remember the last saved
brightness setting when powered on and off.
2) Low battery Warning: If the battery voltage is below 2.2Vdc,
the reticle will blink slowly.
1. On top of sight is the elevation adjusting turret, windage
adjusting turret is on the right side (see Fig5). The sight has
been factory adjusted for approximate zero.
2. The built in screw driver tool on the protective cap can be
used for zeroing adjustment (see Fig5). See label inside cap.
3. First open the protective cap, position slot type screwdriver
on the slotted screw, then rotate the screw to right or left for
adjustment. Each left or right click is for one adjustment
equivalent to 0.5MOA value.
4. Adjust the elevation turret counterclockwise to move the
point of impact UP. Adjust the Windage turret counterclockwise to move the point of impact to the RIGHT. Turning
either turret clockwise moves the point of impact in the
Don’t try to over rotate the knobs. If you feel the knobs cannot be rotated, this indicates you have reached the
adjustment limit, otherwise the device may be damaged. If
the required adjusting range is beyond the limits, consider
adding an extra spacer between the device and mounting rail
to allow for additional adjustment.
Maintenance and care
This device is a precision instrument that deserves reasonably
cautious care. The following tips are provided to ensure long
lasting use of the sight.
The optical system including the objective window and
eyepiece lens which are multi – coated optical glass. When
cleaning the lenses, blow away the dust on surface, wet the
lens with lens cleaner or clean water, wiping away fingerprints
and other oils with lens tissue, soft cotton or microfiber cloth.
No special maintenance needed for housing surface. Avoid
touching the glass surface with dry cloth or tissue paper . No
organic solvents such as alcohol, acetone are allowed. Do not
attempt to dismantle the device as the internal parts are
specially cleaned and sealed and with anti – fog treatment.
Any such attempt will void the warranty.
If repair needed, you can call our customer service center, or
login in our website ,or send email to us.
We provide limited lifetime warranty from the date of purchase
on parts and workmanship to the original purchaser.
At our sole discretion, we will repair or replace product found
to be defective under normal use and service without charge
excluding any delivery costs, which will be born by purchaser.
We will not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special
damages arising out of or in any connection with the use or
performance of this product. This warranty is void if the
product has been misused, modified, neglected, or
disassembled prior to its return.
Please refer to http://www.holosun.com for current and
complete warranty information.
is part of the Marketing team at Optics Trade. She is a nature and astronomy enthusiast, that’s why you’ll find most of her articles in these two categories.