- Holosun Infiniti HS402D: https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/holosun-infiniti-hs402d.html
This text is a transcription of the file in PDF format.
Thank you for purchasing the INFINITI HS402D Red Dot sight, which is a monocular inner red dot sight, please read the User's Manual carefully.
1. Aiming secretively: aiming with the inner red dot in sight, no light can be detected by sighted object.
2. Full-field of view for target aiming: Aiming with two eyes open, rapid target acquisition and environment control.
3. Low power consumption: Only several microamperes current for sight operation. Working life with one battery can be 50000 hours, No need for caring replace the battery.
4. Vibration power on: the sensor will turn on the power with slight vibration.
5. Parallax free of optical system. Target Mark (dot) parallax≤±1 MOA.
6. Auto power turn-off: The power of the device will be automatically turned off after 8 hours' non-operation (operation stagnation).
7. Brightness adjustment: 12 settings for Brightness of Target mark with different ambient light conditions.
8. One Button switch: Easy operation, reduce obstruction to vision.
9. Quick mounts: The adopted nonlinear cam Quick clamp mount system can be easily and fast mounted on arms without any other tools help.
10. Waterproof: Ip67
1. You must check carefully and make sure for 100% to unload the bullet from your firearms before any actions taken such as device installation, beam adjusting or changing new battery. Ensure all the operation is under safe condition.
2. Please keep the inner package for future maintenance mailing purposes. Other packaging materials may be disposed of properly.
1. The operating voltage for this device is DC3V using one high quality CR2032 Lithium battery included with purchase.
2. The high quality battery can power the device for up to 50,000 hours. Caution: The battery is not rechargeable.
3. Battery replacement
1) Removing the battery (Fig2-1):
a) Loosen screw.
b) Insert coin or similar object in the battery tray slot, pry out the battery tray, and remove the discharged battery by lifting it up.
2) Battery installation(Fig2-2):
a) Insert the battery into the battery tray by pushing it down with the correctly marked polarities, "+" and "-".
b) Insert and press the tray into the battery compartment.
c) Fasten screw.
The loss or damage of the seal ring will cause water to leak into the compartment and may damage electronic circuits and the device.
1. The mount bracket is adaptable to the arms with Picatinny Rail, if the arms have no Picatinny rail, or with other types of rail, Please make extra remarks in your purchase order.
2. Designed with our patented nonlinear cam clamping technique, without other tools for mounting rail, push back the locker, life up hand shank to loosen the convex set, Inserting the device on rail, push down the hand shank, the locker will be auto locked, the installation complete. (see fig 3)
3. Initial installation
For the first installation, You may feel the clamp too tight that the hand shank cannot be pushed down or too loose that the device cannot be clamped tightly on rail, you need to make a little adjustment for the clamp.
The following is the adjustment steps:
3.1 There is one hex hole at the end of the clamp adjusting screw by the side of the device. (See Fig4), before installation, Left rotating screw to loose the convex set with hex spanner, and then.
3.2 Pull up the CAM clamp hand shank. Slid the sight in rail, close the clamp hand shank.
3.3 Right rotate the adjusting screw hole by hex spanner, tighten convex set with rail to moderate degree. Try to pull up and close the hand shank, adjusting the clamp screw to an appropriate degree, neither too tight nor too loose and can be avoided to lose under recoil shock.
The operation panel is on the top of the sight. (see Fig5)
1) Switch On: Press and release either the brightness button (”+” or”-”) to turn on the sight. Additionally, the device will turn on the power with an only a slight movement, instead of turning the switch on.
2) Brightness adjustment: There are 12 brightness settings. The default brightness is the 7th level. Press the "-" or "+" button until the red dot has sufficient intensity to contrast against the target. One quick press and release changes brightness.
3) Power off: Press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously will turn the power off.
Note: The sight will remember the last saved brightness setting when powered on and off.
2. Timing Power Off
1) Please note that your red dot will automatically shut down after 8 hours of no movement.
2) The auto-power off delay could be manually set at the range of 2 to 12 hours.
3) Auto power off delay
a) Press "+" button for 3 seconds for time adjusting mode, the red dot blinking, the blinking times stand for current time delay hours, one blinking stand for one-hour time delay.
b) Press "+"or"-"button for time setting. One Press"+" with one red dot (LED) blinking to increase one hour time delay. One-Press "-" with one red dot (LED) blinking to decrease one-hour time delay.
c ) Then press"+" for 3seconds to confirm the new setting and quit the time adjusting state
1. On top of sight is the elevation adjusting knob, windage adjusting knob is on the right side (see Fig6) The sight has been primarily adjusted in factory.
2. First open the protective lid (see Fig6), position slot type screwdriver on the slotted screw, then rotate the screw to right or left for adjustment. Each left or right click is for one shift moving equivalent to 0.5MOA value.
3. Right turning the elevation knob will moving the red dot up, left turning will lower the red dot. similar for the windage adjusting, right turning will move the red dot to right, left-turning will move it to left.
4. Caution: Don't try to rotate the knobs, if you feel the knobs cannot be rotated which proves the adjustment limits. Otherwise the device may be damaged. If the adjusting range is beyond the limits, consider to add extra spacer between the device and mount rail to expand the adjusting ange limits.
Maintenance and care
This device is a precision instrument that deserves reasonably cautious care. The following tips are provided to ensure long-lasting use of the sight.
The optical system including the objective window and eyepiece lens which are multi-coated optical glass. When cleaning the lenses, blow away the dust on surface, wet the lens with lens cleaner or clean water, wiping the fingerprint and oil stain with lens tissue, soft cotton or microfiber cloth. No special maintenance needed for the housing surface.
Avoid touching the glass surface with a dry cloth or tissue paper. No organic solvents such as alcohol, acetone are allowed. Don't try to dismantle the device as the internal parts are specially cleaned and sealed and with anti-fog treatment, Any such attempt will void the warranty. If repair needed, you can call our customer service center, or login into our website, or send an email to us.
We provide limited lifetime warranty from the date of purchase on parts and workmanship to the original purchaser. At our sole discretion, we will repair or replace product found to be defective under normal use and service without charge excluding any delivery costs, which will be born by the purchaser.
We will not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any connection with the use or performance of this product. This warranty is void if the product has been misused, modified, neglected, or disassembled prior to its return.
Please refer to http://www.holosun.com for current and complete warranty information.